What's your dominant intelligence, huh? Punk.
Mine's linguistic, apparently. I can dig it. I think I'm fairly good with words. I like to write, I considered focusing on screenwriting here at school. I didn't do it, I like having actual things to watch too much to not do that. I'm often proud of the things I write. I wrote most of a confessional sort of thing that I need to finish and post somewhere. I was also thinking about publishing it on my own. Going to Kinkos and making cheap, bound copies at 2:30 in the AM and cranking out fifty or a hundred copies and giving them to people.
It could be fun.
I don't necessarily like writing for class so much. I don't abhor it, in general, but I usually feel like I could be doing something better with my time. I should be writing something instead of doing this right now.
But instead I'm doing this.
Still feel weird about Tristyn. Thought about her a lot. I miss her. She comes up in conversations and it takes the steam out of me. I might have been making jokes and comments left and right, then she comes up and I'm left like a sock on a clothesline. I don't know what sort of a state I need to be in, but this one is hard. I get to see her in a month, so I don't want closure on her. Do I? What if I've moved on when we try again. That thought kind of scares me. From where I am right now I can't see that happening.
A month and I see her. A month and we know what we're doing.
No comments:
Post a Comment