It's the end of the quarter. Which is good. It's been a long year, and I've had a lot of stress. But now, things are quieting down. But this last weekend wasn't without it's woes.
Tristyn and I are officially broken up. I'm depressed, but I saw it coming about a week and a half ago, so I've been coming to terms with it for a while. We're still friends and I still love her, and I think she still loves me, but she can't have a relationship right now. Which I can accept.
It still hurts, but I'm not so crushed. Most of that happened when we started our break.
My car is broken. I need to fix the CV Joint. Probably before I can drive home. So that's no good.
My bike got stolen. It was old and didn't work completely right, but dad gave it to me. It had sentimental value more than anything else. I imagine it left with someone, and that's why it was stolen at the end of the year.
But it's the end of the year. That's cool. I'm looking forward to the summer. I get 7 weeks of work at $500 a week. Plus training and some compensation for that. The job starts the 12th. Of June. I'll be done by August and that's cool because that is when my lease starts on the house that Ben, Tim, Jeremy and I are renting. That means I can get started on thesis early on, get actors, get locations, get rehearsing. Get a job, I'll need an actual job next year, not sportszone. Something with a schedule.
So that's that.
No comments:
Post a Comment