All right, it's really hot and humid in my room, so I stripped down to my skivvies.
Then my contacts start bugging me. That means I have to go to the bathroom and take them out, and that's as far as possible in this suite. Plus there are kids sleeping and I'm in my boxers. I decide to take them out right here.
So, I reach into my toilettry bag and fish around for my contact stuff. Suddenly I realize my finger hurts and I remember that a moment before I'd touched something metal briefly. Safety razor. Damn. I pull my finger out and it's already bleeding a lot. Yuck. The safety razor has a couple good sized chunks of my right ring fingertip in it. God damn it.
I don't have any band-aids or bandages, but I do find a wife beater I don't like wearing anymore (too small) so I rip it up and wrap my finger. And it looks really cool. I think my zombie make up will include this.
Of course, it makes my fingertip huge, so typing is somewhat more difficult. And it's already soaking through.
Damn.
No comments:
Post a Comment