Made it all the way to UVA without so much as an engine light coming on.
I rock. So does the car. Thanks Grammy and Aunt Lynn.
A day on the road did bad shit to my physique. Bad food and lots of sitting. Damn.
I went to Lewiston before leaving for VA. Had to sit through an additional 3 hours or so of class time because the teacher couldn't teach the class in the regular order. Normally CPR is taught at the beginning and first aid after, but someone (I'm assuming it was that miserable chickenshit God) told her she had to teach First Aid first.
Balls on that. Two of 'em. In a sweaty sack. On it's forehead.
Think I just thought of a good way to torture people.
Drove for 12 hours to Herndon, VA where Tristyn was gracious enough to let me crash at her place. Got about four hours of sleep (on top of the 5 from the night before). Drove to Charlottesville.
On the drive down I decided I really, really like the word Pepper. It has some psychosomatic effect on me. I can feel it wrap around the back of my head. Also the word Milk, but only if it's pronounced just right. The "k" at the end can't be phlegmy at all. A hard and crisp sound. Also, the "i" should come from deeper in the throat. Nick Cave says it admirably in one of the songs on Boatman's Call. Not my favorite of songs, but you know. Also, the dude from Type O Negative in the song Black No. 1.
Anyway, I'm gonna crash for a bit.
Although I'm discovering why I should never have created a playlist called "Songs I could listen to incessantly." Cant... stop... listening!
No comments:
Post a Comment