18.10.06

Tragedy

This seems like an idea destined for tragedy.

Just read that last sentence. What on earth are they thinking?

And I'm feeling kinda crummy.

But in other news, because of the PSATs today I only "taught" two classes. One of which was a study hall. And since I didn't want the kids to get too far ahead, I just talked about La Malinche and other ancillary topics of Mexican culture. Also, Machismo. (Thanks Women in the Hispanic World(you have to scroll to the bottom to read about it))And then we reviewed stuff. An easy day. I've spent two hours sitting here trying to figure out what I'm going to be teaching kids tomorrow.

Turns out it's review stuff, mostly. Although I just learned an interesting method of tutelage called "Total Physical Response Storytelling." If I can find a story to tell to my Spanish I kids, maybe I'll give that a whirl.

Yep.

No comments: