10.3.07

Drawings from the Media

Every now and then I see a picture in the news (online print, not moving TV or streamy internet news) that moves me to drawing it. Or something like it slash inspired by it. And here they are:



I believe this is based on a well-dressed middle eastern man responding to a car bombing that killed his brother.



This guy was involved in a riot in some place, I don't remember. There were impressive flames and smoke behind him in the picture.



Lisa Nowak is the astronaut lady who drove across several states (Texas to Florida, I believe) in order to kidnap the current girlfriend of her former boyfriend. I can see how she was once rather pretty but is a little... strung out.

This is one of my favorites, although I think the text could be worked in a lot better and her jacket needs to be darker. Alas!

No comments: