"I don't think it's right. I don't think it's natural. If we were supposed to be like that, we'd all be like that. We'd be able to reproduce that way."
I must admit, this is, perhaps, the absolute shittiest argument I've ever heard against Gay Marriage. It is so outside the issue and comes from such a weird point of view. It's almost like he doesn't believe homosexuality exists.
I'm sure this kid looks at homosexuality as some sort of a choice. Like someone woke up some day and said, "Yep, this straight thing is all well and good but I think I'm gonna go for the lifestyle that's most likely to get the shit kicked out of me."
While we're outlawing homosexuality, we might as well outlaw being black, handicapped or Jewish. I mean, if we were supposed to be any one of those things (or some combination) we'd all be that way, right?
Intolerance is my biggest problem with Maine, I think. We're such a white bread state. 97% white, largely poor (except the summer tourists many resent) and fairly ignorant. I know we're not the poorest or most ignorant but I'm fairly certain the states that are beating us there are in the South. And I think we all feel the same way about that. I can't tolerate the South.
Ha, a joke!
Well. this is a sorta weak post, but I realized I must blog more frequently. I started using Safari on my home machine and it's been having some compatibility issues with blogging. But I'll do it, I'll persevere.
1 comment:
Well actually Jews were around before Christians... so really Christians should be outlawed.
Just a thought.
HOMO
Post a Comment