18.2.08

Twitterlee-Dee 2

OK. So I updated the Twitter account (months ago) to be updated via SMS. I'm finally actually USING it on a somewhat regular basis.

And If you'll roll your eyes to the right (not that kind of roll... jerk) you'll see that updates are right there! The last three! What a world we live in, eh?

My weekend:

Friday Night: Hung out, drank wine. Good times. Naps. Etc. etc. Then I drove Joe, this guy who crashes here, to The Station and he watched the glory of a Nick-directed show that aired on Fox. He was also drunk for the first time in months.

Then we went out to Brian Boru's and met up with Luke and had birthday pleasantries. Which mostly just meant hanging out like we usually do. I drank an energy drink on the way out and consequently felt sorta like shit for most of the time I was out there. I guess that's what I get for being up since three in the A.M.

Saturday I drank more wine and met up with work folks for celebrations of Matt's birthday. We started at Dogfish with delicious foods, went over to the White Heart for boogieing (yep, I was dancing. ...I had had a few. It was ridiculous, you would have loved it). We ducked out of The White Heart a bit early and jetted over to Empire and met up with Nick's Ladyfriend and associate. From there Wendy took us in to the PSC where I may or may not have wheelchair jousted and removed my pants. Not at the same time.

Then I went home and slept.

The next day Mum came over and we had a pleasant dinner involving Pizza made by yours truly, a bottle of wine and an apple pie. I also bought her flowers. Happy Birthday, Mum!

Then I went to bed and from there to work. Then I wrote this post.

No comments: