"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man" -Dr. Johnson
2.5.02
Gah. i just made a frozen meal of "Fiesta Chicken." The name really bothers me. Fiesta Chicken, Party Chicken. I don't see what was so great about it. Sure, it was good, but is that any reason to try to convince the buyer that it will increase your level of fun? Also, and this is amusing, the makers decided to call it "Fiesta Chicken" when they know that they send it out in single serving packages. Parties insinuate many people. Maybe the chickens were "party animals" (pardon the pun) before they died. One would think that if they are going to start with the name in spanish they would at least finish the job, so it said "Fiesta Pollo" but no. They happened to suck. Then there is the box. It displays a banner that reads "With Green Peppers!" I think that is the equivalent of buying a car that has the banner "With Steering Wheel!" Bah, I need to eat simpler food, this is complicating my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment