Its five thirty in the morning. Five thirty. What in the name of the god that lives in my 'puter-side monkey lamp gave me the idea it was 'fun' to stay up until five thirty in the morning. Well, I haven't had a bad time. I can just see the bad times coming up when my biological clock is going to be saying, "Sleep! SLEEP! SLEEP!!!!" and my teachers are going to be saying "..." I don't know, whatever it is teachers say. If I knew what they were going to say that would make my schooling a little pointless, wouldn't it, Mr. Smartypants. Anyway, I think that the world should change to fit my needs. My schedule should be the correct one. Anyway, I'm just ranting because after a long period of abstinence I have decided to binge blog. As you can no doubt tell from my painfully long entries about nothing. Wait, thats what the whole thing is.
Phooey
No comments:
Post a Comment