I have before me a bag of "Houston's Salted Peanuts." As of yet, the bag remains unopened. As soon as I get some refreshments, however, I will commence with the eating of said peanuts. The peanut packaging perplexes me. It is red and has various athletes on it. In the lower left corner it has a baseball player. This I understand, peanuts have long been a staple food source at baseball...places. Fields! Two of the other corners have athletes from professional sporting events I have attended, yet do not recall the presence of goobers. One is a basketball game. A fine sport, but one I do not affiliate with legumes, and the other is a hockey player. Also not a peanut friendly sport. The other corner has a football guy, peanuts might belong here, I don't know/care. At any rate, the packaging on the front distresses me. On the back it says "Ingredients: Peanuts, salt."
I'll get back to you post-digestion.
No comments:
Post a Comment