7.10.02

Sundays are weird days. Example:
Yesterday was a Sunday. I got very little sleep on account of various unnamable-at-present circumstances. I then had to get up and 'act' in a short that my friends were making. Short movie. It was fun and we got pizza afterwards. Unfortunately, I had one huge headache throughout the shoot that got worse as the day proceeded. I figured it was due to a lack of sleep. We finished filming, I went back to my room and slept for three hours. It did nothing in the way of curing said headache. It was monstrous. Like two crippled raging elephants were fighting to the death on my forebrow. So, I sat on my computer and felt awful. The headache made me kinda nauseous. For some reason I made soup. The soup was exactly what I was looking for, apparently. Several minutes after its consumption I was feeling significantly better. I must have had an incredibly low blood sugar or something else that can explain why food would fix my headache and not three ibuprofen. Oh well. Its all over now.

No comments: