9.3.04

Break update:
Here is a recap of the events of this last break from school, for those who missed it.
My car died. She had an operation here, an expensive operation, but it did nothing. I got home and sent her to the morgue. Latest news, however, says that the Lazarus effect is kicking in, and I'll be able to drive her soon. Theoretically drive her, she's in Maine and I'm in New York.
So I didn't have a car at all over break.
When I got home, I also didn't have water. My house had no running water. I had to go to my dad's house to shower and do laundry. We did, however, acquire water in a fairly speedy manner. I was relieved.
I read Lord of the Rings; Return of the King and The Da Vinci Code. Lord of the Rings is excellent, The Code has some cool ideas, but the writing is not fantastic, in my humble opinion.
I watched movies.
I snowboarded for a day with Jeremy. That was fun. Legitimately fun. I hadn't snowboarded in years, but it felt good. Although my bum was sore the next day. Not even from falling! It was from using different muscles differently.
I rode back to school with Jeremy and Patrick.
And finally I saw The Triplets of Belleville which gets a flamingly awesome recommendation from me. Be warned, though, others found it to be slow.
Mindless.

No comments: