I have two ideas that I am pretty pumped about. Both are movie ideas. One is potentially feature length, t'other is closer to a thesis length, I think.
Thesis one: A man discovers a body. But it turns out the body is not dead. Biologically it should be, but the brain is fine. The body is decaying rapidly, though, and it can't communicate effectively. That coupled with how it looks immediately gives people the wrong impression. The Man and the Corpse try to figure out how the corpse was killed together.
Feature: A love triangle sort of thing. A woman is deeply in love with her husband. But he dies and comes back as a zombie. She tries to keep him but eventually loses control of him and he kills someone. She tries to cover it up, then gets her friend to investigate it. Her friend, of course, is deeply in love with her. So even though he figures out that the husband was responsible for it, he helps to cover it up because he's a sucker. Of course, by the time he figures it out she's been bitten and zombified. And she is finally his for good.
Yeah. I'm stoked.
No comments:
Post a Comment