OK. So there's this:
I'm really enjoying my drawing class. It's taken the place of a production one quarter this quarter (in which I would make a movie) and I'm easily having just as much fun. It's also been useful for drawing shit! Cool. I think I might take a "Sequential Art" class next year and work on a comic book. Featuring the Zombie character from my thesis.
On to my thesis. I've got a class that meets around 10 on monday and it seems pretty worthless. It'd be better if they just set deadlines and told us we had to have certain things done by then. In a matter of protest (and fun) I've been getting drunk for it. And I don't see that stopping any time soon. I can walk to class and be sober for spanish and 2.
Spanish is going pretty well. Seems like it'll be easier this quarter than last. And we just watched a really interesting movie about some of the atrocities that went on in Argentina. A lot of pregnant women were kidnapped and their babies stolen so they couldn't grow up to become subversive. This started an organization called "Los Madres de la Plaza Mayo." Which we are talking about in my "Women in the Hispanic World" class.
Women in the Hispanic World should be cool. We hang out and talk about stuff. Read about stuff. Eventually we'll write about stuff. Mostly women and the hispanic world.
I'm also in Directing and Sound Recording. Both are fun. I'm directing a scene from The Princess Bride and in sound recording we'll be making the soundscape for a photograph. Should be fun.
Also, the proprieter of Slumbering Lungfish and Lore Brand Comics has been sick for a rather long time and not updated. I hope he gets well soon. I need a fix.
No comments:
Post a Comment