4.10.05

All right, she doesn't completely hate me anymore. We've talked and hung out and she knocked my box and that makes me feel a little better. Still bummed she got so bummed.

Other news! More articles to be published in The Reporter. This week, something about Jesus! I'm pretty proud of it. Next week, a scathing attack on police responsibility.

Also, I've recently found out that I'm STD free. Not that I was too worried, mind you, I've only slept with three women and have safe practices. But the clinic is free and Tristyn said she'd feel better knowing I was clean, as the girl before her was, you know, Melissa.

Not that I think Melissa's necessarily infected or the type to be infected. I just think that she might have that aura to others because of the cheating, you know?

Anyway, mostly I'm writing because somehow it's cathartic and I was just feeling a powerful and uncharacteristic loneliness working it's way through me. I think it might be related to the nap I just had, though.

I just tried Magic Hat # 9 and it gets my staunch approval.

That is all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

p.s. it's weird reading both of your public blogs about all this. (both you and Tristyn)

-meg

Anonymous said...

this cannot be krister! you put "it's" instead of ITS!

-raefunk

Krister Rollins said...

Shit! I always fuck up on some mundane detail. Actually, of late I couldn't remember if the apostrophe went with the possesive or the conjunction. Thanks for clearing that up!