10.11.03

I went in to the University of Rochester for my second donation session at the sperm bank. I was talking with the lab technicians about my previous appointment. She's a neat woman, older but really kind. I guess she probably has a pretty good sense of humor, as she spends all day receiving men's semen in the most loveless way possible.
Anyway, she said to me, "Krister, your last sample was...awesome." My heart lightened at that. I had been somewhat worried that I might be sterile. Not that I had any reason to think it, I just had a nagging doubt that I'd be one of those statistics with lazy sperm or a complete lack. I think I'd probably cry if that were the case. But it isn't! She said I had a very high count and volume. Go me! I'm potent! Virile, if you will.
I'm potent and impotent are too similar, I just noticed. They have opposite meanings, they should be different.
Ladies, beware, you may not even want to risk standing downwind of me.

No comments: