25.10.05

It's recently been decided by a group of impartial peers that I apparently belong in Gryffindor house. Go me! And Fuck You OKCupid for thinking I didn't really belong anywhere at Hogwarts. Clearly that site is full of shit.

On an unrelated note, I just came up with a brilliant name for a song: "There's a Cold Place on my Heart Where Your Foot Used to Be." And I think I've figured out a way to make it singable.

Batman Begins is quite good. Ditto Fifth Element. I've been watching more movies lately. I have to pick two genre movies and analyze a scene from each for my Thesis script. Romance movies. I'm going to try and pick me some off-beat ones, because a zombie movie romance story can't be anything but off-beat, especially when it's written by me, I should hope.

Anyway, I think my laundry's done and I'm off to watch a flick.

Krister out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmm, I think you should take up pedal steel for the song!!
crusades portrait artist