12.1.06

I'm keeping a dream journal rather inconsistently. I write as soon as I wake up, so my brain isn't always together. And this one was kind of a nightmare, so the writing is particularly...weird.
Anyway, here it is. Verbatim from my dream journal:

I've been having a recurring dream wherein I'm at an aquarium like a giant petting tank. It's huge. But the fish and lobsters are done with being there and they're attacking people. The lobsters in particular.
I was there with Joe Dube and he though the fish was trying to be his friend. A lobster threw him across the taken and I called at him to get out. He jumped out buy two people had already jumped in to save him. One was Jeremy, one might've been Jason Pierce. Jeremy got out right quick but Pierce started riding a lobster and it clamped him. Then, somehow, a lobster got out. On land they're surprisinly graceful and run like dder. A man and his daughter were completely unconcerned even though the lobster went to him first. "You just have to know you're not going to hurt it," he said, domonstrating by putting his hand on a lobster's mouth.
It didn't bite him.
As Joe and I walked away a lobster came up behind us and put a pincer on me. I focused and was able to walk away.
Then another. I focused. It's grip tightened.
Then I woke up.
And Bob Barker was there.

So, that was a weird dream. I've had it before, too, that's how I knew to tell Joe to get out of the water.

No comments: