5.12.03

Alright, I'm assuming all the readers have heard the "shaving more makes hair grow faster" thing. I think that's bullshit. I haven't read anything about it either way, but it doesn't make any sense. Assuming it is true, guys would have to shave off full length beards two or three times a day by the time they are fifty. Just with regular shaving. Since I know of no one who has that affliction, I think we can assume the theory is false. What probably really happens is just the opposite, we get older. Men don't stop going through puberty until their 20s. So when guys realize they have to shave more, they probably think "Hey, I have to shave more. What have I been doing differently...I've been...shaving more! That must be why!" When in reality they are just getting older. Its the opposite of what they think. The hair grows more, so they have to shave more.

No comments: