I'm engrossed in this anonymous confessional website: grouphug.us. Its hilarious, weird, infuriating and depressing. It hilarious when people put pranks they did, some of the drunk antics are humorous, too. Its weird when people confess to things like fucking cucumbers or brothers. Its infuriating when people confess to stupid shit. Things like "I pick my nose." That's stupid. Its not a confession. People who confess to masturbating in general bother me too. Its like they think they're hugely different.
By far the worst is the depressing stuff. People who confess that they're gay here because they're too afraid of what will happen if they confess in real life. People who confess that they cry after masturbating and are worried that they're going to hell. They shouldn't have to suffer and be all twisted up inside for having natural feelings. Some posts are particularly heart breaking. One woman desperately wanted babies, but her boyfriend didn't. She poked holes in his condom. He has AIDS, now she does too.
Others say she brought it on herself, which I suppose is true if stupid. I think its so sad that she wanted to share love and got a death sentence. Too many people go through life terribly unhappy and loveless, its nice when it gets a chance to spread. Its terrible when it is rejected.
No comments:
Post a Comment