Its hard to get back in the swing of writing these little blurbs. Even after a two week break. It changes the way the mind works. I can't...sentences...nothing seems to form in my head. I don't notice little things and expound upon them as much. So, I'm forcing myself to write. I must! There will be a post. I will succeed in the effort. OK.
If the mind changes, adapts, if you will, so quickly to a new situation one would think that we wouldn't stereotype older people as "out of it" technology wise. Perhaps there is a connection with age. Or maybe its a dietary thing. Why can't some people seem to wrap their minds around things? I know I don't do math well. The concepts require much pounding in to stick. There isn't anything solid for me, really. It seems like there's something else that I have a hard time doing. I'm sure that somewhere work is being done on trying to explain why the mind doesn't get things for some people. Maybe I can volunteer and get paid to have a better understanding of myself.
That said, I hear there are sleep studies at the University of Rochester. I think I may need to volunteer to sleep for pay.
No comments:
Post a Comment