27.6.07

Alright

This is it. The morning of my great adventure. I'm feelin' OK. I was up too late, I think, but that's par for me. I'm always up too late. I'm packed (more or less) and it's a pretty light load. I've got travel plans, I've got tickets. Hell, I've even got some money to kick around whilst abroad.

Today's leg of the journey will take me toward VA. I intend to kick it up "old school" with the VA cronies for a couple days before hopping on a plane and jumping the pond. I'll have a day in London before I board another plane and my grandmother meets me in Stockholm. After a week of hanging out with her I'm Paris bound. I arrive in Paris on the 10th and don't have any specific plans after that except that I have to make it to Seville (Spain, for those who don't know) by the 31st. Preferably by the 29th.

Eurotrip, here comes me.

No comments: