28.6.07

Whoa

So, since I'll totally be in Europe I think I'll be in a mailing mood. If'n you want a missive (or several, depending on how I feel about you) leave me a message in one of the various ways you can (comments, emails, IMs etc.) with your addy and I'll be sure to mail a postcard or something.

A fish? Who knows?

Yes! Good. Do it. Give me things to write and do while I'm gone. I'll talk about adventures and make stuff up about Europeans. Or it could probably totally also be fact. I won't ever tell. You'll have to decide for yourself.

Also, the Optomoetrist said my eyes would be fine with contacts today but for some reason my eye got all red and puffed out a lot. But now it's fine. I think it was done with the contact and dried out with a terrible quickness.

EDIT: How many of my posts are titled "Whoa"?

2X EDIT: I've got this Tom Waits song stuck in my head. Well, it's not a Tom Waits song, but it's his version. It's good. But you don't get to know what it is because I can't remember the title. Probably something about "Going out to meet my lord" or something.

3X the EDIT: Looks like I've made three posts called "Whoa."

No comments: