21.12.07

Thugs

- Krister

- Thugs

- Krister, are you awake?

- One.

- Krister, wake up.

- There are thugs in here.

This is an excerpt, I think, from a conversation Nick and I had. It was his duty to wake me up so I could drive us to work. It is, of course, important to note that this was after Jeremy's last night in town. And actually, I don't think I'd be hungover at all if it weren't for that fucking Scorpion Bowl.

God damn, that Scorpion Bowl was a lot of liquor in a short amount of time.

A good night, though. Jeremy and I went out and brought out his younger brother, Justin, who is recently 21. It was his first real bar experience. Accordingly, we brought him to Bull Feenys - where J. Biddy (of course) was playing. We then swung by Gritty's. I had the Christmas Ale. If any of y'all can tell me what that tastes like, I'll give you a high five. It was delicious. After we ordered our beers at the secondary bar and returned to the main floor, we discovered a horn band had moved in and was playing Christmas Jingles and everyone was drunkenly singing along, including the house band. After that "Fa la la la la, La la la la" song and Jingle Bells, they left and t'other band continued doing their blues/stoned rock thang.

Jess and Courtney met up with us there, accompanied us to Ri Ra's and then we went up to The Iguana Lounge where she bought us that dastardly Scorpion Bowl.

We made it home. I passed out. Nick woke me up and the conversation at the beginning of this post took place.

Then I came to work. Then I wrote this blog. After that, I don't know what happened.

No comments: