"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man" -Dr. Johnson
15.3.02
As you no doubt know, Burger King has a new sandwich in the 'double meat patty with special sauce' category, putting it in direct competition with the Big Mac. This newcomer is know as 'The King Supreme.' I have tried the King Supreme and I must say it is a tasty sandwich. The special sauce seems to me to be a mix of Frech dressing and mayonaisse, and there is nothing terribly addictive about it, but it is a good sandwich all around. A large amount of the attraction is, I think, the packaging. The Big Mac, unlike the majority of McDonald's sandwiches, comes in a box. This seperates it and puts it on a higher level. The King Supreme, however, comes in a plain papery wrapping, like a sandwich should. This is a sandwich for the hoi polloi. It screams out to the commom man 'Eat me! I'm not too good for you! I don't need my own special wrapping!' The Burger King in Windham also has better fries than the McDonald's. When you combine these facts it makes the choice for a fast food restaurant easy, Wendy's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment