I went to a concert on Saturday in the evening. It was sweet. Sevendust headlined, they are awesome. As intro sounds they had the Natural Born Killers edit of "Something I Can Never Have" by Nine Inch Nails. I thought that was cool. It excited me and got me pumped for the show.
The band preceeding them, 30 Seconds to Mars, was pretty cool, too. I liked them. But when I was looking at them, the singer looked a lot like Jared Leto. I felt certain it was, but I've been wrong about things like this before. Anyway, the person I was there with, Jill, commented on it too. I checked it out when I got home, it is Jared Leto! Fantastic.
The band Cinder also played, they were cool. I recommend their stuff if you can find it and are into it.
Closure was meh.
I'm home now, pretty sweet. Long cold ride up. Bad weather. Minor complications in the morning. We weren't sure we were going to make it, looks like we persevered. Leave it to us, always ruining the Naysayers' self-confidence. I don't know if that is their collective self-confidence or each individual one. Either way you can be sure it has been dented by our efforts.
No comments:
Post a Comment