6.11.02

Well, election day has come and gone bringing disappointing results. I, unfortunately, am a hypocrite and will be one until I can vote again. As I failed to request an absentee ballot in time. This makes me feel awful. It makes me feel like pond scum, like dog shit you scrape off the bottom of your shoe.
Anyway. A site has come to my attention. Write your own Bush Speech. It seems pretty cool. You write your own speech using words supplied and then the program says the words. Words words words. It is cool. I recently had him say:
Saddam Hussein is Great. One Day the world we created will conflict freedom, peace, justice, afghanistan and beyond. We mad above all. America stands commited to deceitful dictators, violent ambition, persistant poverty, further destruction, ragin disease, wickedness, broken treaties and suffering in the united states nations. Iraq would be destroyed to kill squandered lives on a massive scale.
I think its funny because it is true. And scary.

No comments: