What if Jesus had had a stunt double? That would have been cool. Ron, Jesus' Stand-in. I can see Jesus abusing this right. He'll take all the good bits, Ron gets the crappy stuff.
Angry Roman: Let's whip 'im! Then we'll stab him and give him a crown of thorns! Why not crucify 'im while we're at it!?
Jesus: Alright, Ron, you can take this.
Ron: But...I...you...you're God's son! No one will listen to Your Message if Ron, Jesus' Stunt Double dies for their sins.
Jesus: Ron, the Son of God just told you to take the punishment. No one said anything about death. Now, Get up on that stick, there's a lad.
Ron: So, this won't kill me?
Jesus: Uh...No! You're the stunt double for Jesus! God is almost your father. You think he'd let you die for this?
Ron: OK...but if I croak I'm coming after you in the afterlife.
Jesus: Sure you will. Hey, while you're nailed down. NOT TOUCHING YOU!!! NOT TOUCHING YOU!!!! (wiggles hands in Ron's face)
Ron: Cut that out! Quit it! Aren't you supposed to be a moral standard for humanity?
Jesus: Meh, you only live once.
And then, when the babes came around or gifts came his way, Jesus would step back in.
Ron: Ouch, who would have thought Immaculate Conception would be so painful. (God snickers)
Jesus: Yeah, thanks for that one buddy. Oh hey, who are these three wise guys?
Three Wise Men: We come bearing gifts for our new Messiah.
Ron: Thanks fellahs, I-
Jesus: Step aside, Ron, this looks like a job for the Real Thing. Thank you very much Wise Men. I accept your gifts with...eww, what's this? Frankincense? Loganberry? Here you go Ron, you can have the faulty prize.
Ron: Thanks...dick.
Jesus: What was that? Don't make me call God's wrath upon you.
Ron: Sorry, Jesus, sorry. God, no need to get pissy.
No comments:
Post a Comment